Monday, March 21, 2011

Smiling Success

Hello Everyone! I am indibug! My sister and I take a walk around the neighborhood to see how many people have taken a smile. The signs are going really well, my sister and I am so happy to see the many people who have had a happier day because of the sign, that makes us feel really good!

Thank you Ms. Twixt for posting a comment! I will give you my own reply even though my sister already did. Your question about how other kids can help get involved in this was great! Other kids can help by making other smile signs around their neighborhood so that more and more people could be happier. If you do not know how to make a smile sign, you can look at the picture on our homepage, or you can read the "How to Make a Smile Sign" post that will be up for viewers in the very near future. Thank you all so much for helping us make the world a happier place, one smile at a time
Love and Happiness,
mayabean and indibug :):):):):):):):);)

No comments:

Post a Comment